El-Mor is deeply involved in the growing private-market energy production industry, and to date has taken part in building 1,500 MW of natural gas-based combined cycle power plants. Thanks to the experience and expertise that we have accumulated in the power plant and substation sector, we are capable of providing a variety of energy and electrical services, including:
- High Voltage installations – HV transformers, circuit breakers and disconnectors, surge arrestors, insulators, CTs & VTs, protection panels, and more
- Medium voltage systems – MV switchgears, protection units, aux transformers
- SCADA for HV and MV applications
- Manufacturing and installing power switchboards and control panels. (See El-Mor Industries/ Certificates.)
- Balance of plant – metal ducts, cabling, general electricity and lighting, etc.
- DC plant – batteries, UPS systems, converters, DC electrical boards
- Grounding and lightning protection
- Operation tests and commissioning
Our skilled teams of electricians and engineers will be happy to provide various maintenance services to facility owners during the O&M period.